the first week of december is crazily behind us. which means, less than 20 days until christmas. ahhh! besides the below zero temperatures outside, I love this month. so much
holiday cheer happiness. the only downside, shopping days are numbered. I need to get it done.
so far so great on the #LLinaBCHolidayChallenge. the house is decorated, the tree is up, and tonight we’re watching “elf”.
“is this too much?”.
we received this ornament at our engagement party. and love it so much, because this was quite literally the scene after [J] proposed. very happy campers. what a thoughtful gift.
on tuesday our #LLinaBCHolidayChallege was to make a big pot of chili. which [J] made himself and even took a picture for me
to put on the blog. proud blogger fiance :)
I won this pretty pair of chloe + isabel pearl & crystal earrings. I love days when the mailbox holds goodies like this.
I fell for this rustic star stocking holder from crate & barrel. but [J] said “don’t buy it!!! I’ll make it”. and this is his finished product. I love it! I think it’s so much better. it’s us. and very rustic.
don’t forget it’s not too late to jump on board with the holiday challenge. just snap a photo & share with #LLinaBCHolidayChallenge on twitter or instagram.
have the best weekend.
& happy 6 days until thanksgiving!
there’s something about the holiday season that naturally lifts your spirits. hello holiday cheer!
and cheers to one of the last non-holiday-influenced week in photos .. :)
- I got new ‘boots with the fur‘. courtesy of my aunt. just in time for the brrrr [I can’t say the w-word, yet].
- I took my happy-self to the dollar store & hobby lobby for some DIY supplies. [I’ll be sharing the projects on the blog next week].
- my aunt [that got me the boots] ALSO got [J] & I these handy refillable, travel-size perfume bottles. made by travalo. they’re so easy to use!
- the finished product: [J]’s cologne is now in a convenient, airport-security-friendly bottle ..and he’s ready to leave for NYC. [my bottle is pink!].
- on tuesday night, I made myself a scrumptious cup of hot chocolate. topped with whipped cream & chocolate shavings, of course.
- then I looked outside, and saw ..SNOW! ugh.
- [J] was in NYC this week, for business. and sent me this shot of him in times square. ahh, I miss it. a little.
- AND he brought me back a pint glass from the heartland brewery. which I love, an old date spot of ours :)
- HE’S HOME! [you can thank the pink hue to my phone cover].
have an amazing weekend everyone.
don’t forget: like little [lessons] in a BIG [city] on facebook. when it reaches 100 followers, there will be a giveaway!! [22 away – let’s do it! ..please] :)