I feel eerily blessed as to how simply our wedding planning has gone thus far.
and knock on wood ..the entire process is this stress-free & fun.
our [so far] successes:
get [J] to propose.
• collectively decided on a destination wedding.
• selected a date + location.
• picked our colors.
• purchased my dream wedding dress.
• 99% sure found bridesmaid dresses.
• design our save-the-dates. [and quite possibly our invitations too].
• chose our first dance song.
[*editor’s note: I’m clearly not following a wedding checklist, as I’ve managed to find dresses before bridesmaids. minor detail].
and of course, what I’m dreaming about:
packing my bag + heading to paradise to become mrs [J].
a detail that has me stuck: engagement photos. how the heck do you select a photographer? or a location? if you have any tips, I am all ears!